permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the ruminant » Book Review: Feeds and Feeding by Frank B. Morrison

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the ruminant » Book Review: Feeds and Feeding by Frank B. Morrison
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:14:07 -0500

On 1/27/2012 10:17 AM, Lisa Rollens wrote:
How interesting Lawrence! This was one of my textbooks when I was in
Ag school several decades ago. I thought it was good then, and still
do, and still have it.

Lisa, MO Ozarks

Glad you also thought the book was valuable, Lisa. I have at least one used copy, older edition, in my library. I did not know that it was held is such high regard; glad to know that. Thanks for the feedback.

LL