permaculture - Re: [permaculture] How To I.D. Genetically Modified Food at the Supermarket «...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: BrandoM3@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, lfljvenaura@gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] How To I.D. Genetically Modified Food at the Supermarket «...
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:30:52 -0500 (EST)

What we have to do is to help get rid of, or at least openly-regulated
factory farms and agri-business. Show as graphically as possible how they
raise their cows, sheep, lambs etc and how they manufacture vegetables.

Meanwhile, we keep going with our permaculture, organic gardens.

Mark Sellers

In a message dated 1/16/2012 1:13:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,