permaculture - [permaculture] Colorado PDC March 2012

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Laura Ruby <larue1221@yahoo.com>
  • To: PC Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Colorado PDC March 2012
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:56:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi all, just wanted to let you know about an upcoming PDC in Lyons, CO, March
2012.

The Lyons Farmette and YummyYards are thrilled to offer a two-week
Permaculture Design Certification course at The Lyons Farmette, located in
Lyons, CO from March 9 – March 25, 2012.  The course features an intensive
immersion into permaculture principles and ecological design.  We’ll explore
topics such as soil building, greenhouse design, forest gardens, seed saving,
medicinal plants, and more!  The course will be co-facilitated by Laura Ruby
and Spencer Branson, with guest instructors Marco Lam, Jerome Osentowski,
Todd Jones, Wesley Schwartz and others.
Through a combination of lecture, discussion, hands-on activities and on-site
group design projects, you will learn how to work with nature, observe
interactive ecosystems and design regenerative systems that are bountiful,
productive and beautiful.  The course applies to design professionals,
homeowners, teachers, and anyone wanting to create more resilience and
abundance in their communities.  Engage in continued self-empowerment and
discover how to build strong human communities that care for the earth,
provide for people and create a surplus for all to share.

http://farmettepdc.wordpress.com/

Laura at YummyYards.org

Many thanks!
Laura