permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I made the front page of my local newspaper

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Joan Huyser-Honig" <joan@hhcreatives.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I made the front page of my local newspaper
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:19:53 -0500

Great story! Thanks for posting it. It really captures your message and
personality.

Joan Huyser-Honig
Huyser-Honig Creative Services
1016 Oakdale Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI  49507

Telling Your Stories, Advancing Your Cause

Phone: (616) 241-0931 x11
Fax: (616) 241-1500
joan@hhcreatives.com
www.hhcreatives.com