permaculture - [permaculture] TV Coverage (Farming)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ramki Bondada <bondada@hotmail.com>
  • To: <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] TV Coverage (Farming)
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:53:22 +0530

Hello,

Here is the link to watch my programme (beyond profession)
telecasted on Nov 8th as part of "Ghantaravam" on popular Telugu News Channel
eTV2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VVxCMGTydk

Ramki Bondada

To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
From: kadakolla@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:27:49 +0530
Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Help me to find Gliricidia seed

Dear NF friends,

I need gliricidea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gliricidia_sepium) seed. I
am unable to find in my city or nearby. Please help me to find the seed.

Can anyone help me to find and send me one KG seed. I need it badly. As
monsoon started here its right, time to do sowing, If I miss the opportunity
I have to wait for one more year.

If any one find in any shop in any city let inform me. I will send money
soon after I come to know.

Hope some one will help me in this regards, Call me or send a SMS about
availability of seed on my mobile no. 07845807482

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumaraswamy

7845807482

__._,_.___

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

New Members 2
Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get
the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

  • [permaculture] TV Coverage (Farming), Ramki Bondada, 11/11/2011