permaculture - [permaculture] SOL Food, Bioneers, Van Jones

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: David Fortson <david@loatree.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] SOL Food, Bioneers, Van Jones
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:51:54 -0700

Good Day Permaculture Friends,

This is Dave Fortson with LoaTree.com.

We involved in the following three events that I thought you might be interested in:

1. Saturday, Oct 1, 2011 in Santa Barbara: 2nd Annual SOL Food Festival (SOL = Sustainable, Organic, Local) www.solfoodfestival.com
Two dozen workshops, cooking demos, policy panels, food art and some of the best SOL Food from the region.

2. Oct 14 - 16, in San Luis Obispo: Central Coast Bioneers (an official Live Beaming Site of Bioneers). http://www.ecologistics.org/centralcoastbioneers/ . Speakers include Paul Stametz (beaming), Anim Steele (beaming), Jason McClennan (live/in person), Lynne Plambeck and more.

3. Saturday, October 29th, LoaTree Presents - Van Jones "Green For All: The New American Economy", Santa Barbara. A benefit for Sustainable Vocations. http://www.sustainablevocations.org/home Hear Van Jones, one of the leading experts on building a more sustainable and just economy.

Thanks everyone for your work!

Best

David
LoaTree

  • [permaculture] SOL Food, Bioneers, Van Jones, David Fortson, 09/26/2011