permaculture - [permaculture] Contacts for my Google+ Permaculture circle.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, soilandhealth@yahoogroups.com, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Contacts for my Google+ Permaculture circle.
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:24:15 -0400

I would like to add more contacts to my Google+ circle.
If anyone is interested send me an email or post here.
Are there others with Google+ accounts with your own permaculture or other pc-related circle? It would be interesting to see how these can all be merged or combined in some effective way that is consistent with the wishes of each accountholder and worthwhile for those connecting. Something to explore, merging mainstream like-named G+ circles such as permaculture (all subcategories), market farming, homesteading, soil & mineral balancing, health & wellbeing & medical self-help, alternative energy, greenbuilding, seed saving, orcharding and much more.

Lawrence London
https://plus.google.com/103323666932740258290/posts
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net
lflj@bellsouth.net

  • [permaculture] Contacts for my Google+ Permaculture circle., Lawrence F. London, Jr., 09/22/2011