permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [PPG list] Oak Park City goes after woman for front yard garden

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jocelyn Campbell <jocecampbell@gmail.com>
  • To: ppg@lists.riseup.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [PPG list] Oak Park City goes after woman for front yard garden
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:31:46 -0700

Thanks for the link, Anne - also sending to the big permaculture list.
Besides writing the mayor, this is also a petition at
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/oak-park-hates-veggies/ which says it will
go to Oak Park’s Planning and Technology Director Kevin Rulkowski. 8,900+
signatures so far with a goal of 10,000.

Jocelyn
(in WA, but I like to know what Portland, OR permies are up to!)