permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Home in Whitefield Maine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa Fernandes <hibernia33@gmail.com>
  • To: NE Permaculture <northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net>, International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Home in Whitefield Maine
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 13:29:27 -0400

Hi Everyone, Some of you know through the grapevine that Charles & Julia
Yelton will be spending more time at their new permaculture home in Sicily
as well as with family in Australia. That means less time here in Maine so
they are "officially" putting the word out that their home (about 2h north
of Boston by car) is available for someone to purchase. It's a pretty cool
site with established permaculture gardens, cob oven, ponds, etc etc. As a
cook, my favorite part is the custom kitchen with Julia's handmade tiles.
Some on this list may have visited it during last year's Convergence field
trips.

Anyway, if you know anyone who would be interested in the idea of coming to
Maine, please feel free to pass along! Contact info is at the bottom of
this page:
http://www.greenhomesforsale.com/listing.php?id=19228

Lisa
---
Lisa M Fernandes
Resilient Homes | www.resilienthomes.com
Portland Maine Permaculture | www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
Eat Local Foods Coalition | www.eatmainefoods.org
Phone: 207-370-7697
*
*
*pls note that i'm only online about 3 days/week, usually mon/tue/thu.
also, now that the season is upon us, i am often away from my desk teaching
and working in the dirt. if you don't get an immediate response to your
important email and need an answer right away, best to call.*

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Home in Whitefield Maine, Lisa Fernandes, 06/16/2011