permaculture - [permaculture] OT- Seeking other permie folks to share housing/raising food/dance and life

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture-119@meetup.com, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] OT- Seeking other permie folks to share housing/raising food/dance and life
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 22:01:49 -0700

Howdy~

I'm currently living in a triplex in West Seattle with my 11 year old son
Noah. Very soon (within the next month) we will need to find a more
affordable home due to severe cuts in Noah's child support. We both miss
living with others where we can garden, cook, laugh and share resources. I
work full time days at Swedish Medical Center (down town) and Noah will be
in middle school next year in an inclusion program. When he's not creating
bows and arrows out of erector parts and duct tape, he's studying high speed
trains or riding his bike. During the summer he's only with me on weekends
but once school starts he'll be back home during the week. In my spare time
I study herbalism, medical terminology, ride bikes, ecstatically dance, grow
huge collard bushes, hike alone and/or make comfrey poultices.

Each day it seems more and more silly not to share a roof, tools and skills
with others. I look forward to meeting others (single parents or not) who
are eager to co-create our community into reality.

Namaste~
Maria & Noah

--
*Our journey is about being more deeply involved in life and yet less
attached to it. - Ram Dass*

*“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be
their option.”* - Author Unknown.

Supporting vibrant health in my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.

  • [permaculture] OT- Seeking other permie folks to share housing/raising food/dance and life, maria morehead, 05/20/2011