permaculture - Re: [permaculture] RegenAG(R) Keyline Farming for Chilean Government

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] RegenAG(R) Keyline Farming for Chilean Government
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:19:50 -0400

On 4/14/2011 7:06 AM, Darren Doherty wrote:
G'day,

Rural mediterranean Chile like many places is running out of water, soil and
people. To their credit Merino Graziers and Breeders the Party Family teamed
up with the Chilean Government and got me over to introduce RegenAGĀ® Keyline
Farming into Chile. Over 350 people came to the station over the week and it
was a great experience for all concerned. I also completed a preliminary
site analysis and consultancy at the Party family's nearby 3000ha ranch 'San
Estaban'.

For those of you interested there is an annotated photo album which can be
found
here<https://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz/RegenAGKeylineFarmingInChile?feat=directlink>

Good job, Darren!

  • Re: [permaculture] RegenAG(R) Keyline Farming for Chilean Government, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 04/14/2011