permaculture - [permaculture] lawn care without the toxic gick

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] lawn care without the toxic gick
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:47:41 -0600

Hundreds of millions of people are about to go out and buy "weed and
feed" and other forms of toxic gick to grow something that is strictly
ornamental: a lawn devoid of edibles, flowers or polyculture.

My lawn care article has been powerfully effective in persuading folks
to eliminate toxic gick for their lawn.

Please, I beg you. Pass this article on to as many people as you can think
of.

Post to your blog, your twitter, your favorite forums or mailing lists
.... email it do a dozen friends. Post it to your facebook account.
Five minutes of effort on your part, could persuade a dozen people to
stop using toxic gick for life. That's several sacks and bottles of
toxins compounded by years.

http://www.richsoil.com/lawn-care.jsp