permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "warning that the , global availability of phosphorus fertilizer will begin to decline"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "warning that the , global availability of phosphorus fertilizer will begin to decline"
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:00:34 +1100

G'day,

This is all why we at RegenAG*®* <http://www.regenag.com/> are spreading the
knowledge that our COAS <http://www.coas.com.mx/cms/> colleagues and RegenAG
*®* collaborators in Latin America have developed around showing farmers and
gardeners how to make their own BioFertilizers...you can check out the
information on all of this at the RegenAG® BioFertile Farms
site....<http://www.regenag.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30>

So whilst producers are concerned about China and other's influence over P
supplies their is already plenty walking and standing around right now and
right close if you know how to unlock it....

All the best,

Darren

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

2011 RegenAG <http://goog_1946592595>® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop
Series Australia & Aotearoa/New Zealand
Autumn 2011 EU RegenAG® Tour with Darren Doherty - Spain, UK, Germany, EU
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles <http://www.masarboles.org/>, España
Head of RegenAG®, Ecosystem Investment Management Australia Pty.
Ltd.<http://www.eima.com.au/>
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: RegenAG® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop Series

Web <http://www.permaculture.biz/>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
Australia Felix Permaculture
Blog<http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/>
RegenAG® Blog <http://regenag.blogspot.com/>

skype: permaculture.biz
phone: +61 431 444 836
and you will be removed from future dispatches.....

RegenAG® is a Registered Trademark of Darren J. Doherty

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.