permaculture - [permaculture] Organic Recipes, Organic Food, Local Food, Small Farms, Family Farms, Edible Landscapes, Shop Local – OrganicToBe.org - Sent using Google Toolbar

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, marketfarming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Organic Recipes, Organic Food, Local Food, Small Farms, Family Farms, Edible Landscapes, Shop Local – OrganicToBe.org - Sent using Google Toolbar
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 02:00:00 -0400

organictobe.org
Gene Logsdon's Blog
http://organictobe.org/

------------------------------
>From *Dave Smith*

For you, for us, for our kids, for our future… reconnecting our food to its
sources is the goal of this blog. From the farms to our tables, from growing
food to enjoying food, from nutrients to ingredients, from farm markets to
restaurants, from news to reviews… *OrganicToBe *is a conversation about
organic food and farming.

We are the Weblog home of…

Greg Atkinson <http://organictobe.org/index.php/73/>

Lisa Barnes <http://organictobe.org/index.php/86/>

Jesse Cool <http://organictobe.org/index.php/jesse-cool/>

Jeff Cox <http://organictobe.org/index.php/jeff-cox/>

Rosalind Creasy <http://organictobe.org/index.php/rosalind/>

Gene Logsdon <http://organictobe.org/index.php/gene-logsdon/>

Our talented, passionate bloggers are here to spark your imagination with
their hands-on experience, provocative opinions, useful solutions… and hear
about yours in return. We hope you join us by reading, learning, and
commenting. If you have a question, or have something meaningful to say that
extends the conversation, we want to hear from you. By clicking on “(No)
Comments” at the bottom of each post, you can join in with your own
contributions.

Thank you for visiting.

Dave Smith <http://organictobe.org/index.php/dave-smith/>

  • [permaculture] Organic Recipes, Organic Food, Local Food, Small Farms, Family Farms, Edible Landscapes, Shop Local – OrganicToBe.org - Sent using Google Toolbar, Lawrence London, 03/29/2011