permaculture - [permaculture] JAPAN'S MULTIPLE CATASTROPHY - from Mantha V Sharma

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sharma Mantha <vsmantha@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] JAPAN'S MULTIPLE CATASTROPHY - from Mantha V Sharma
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 08:58:31 +0530

>From Mantha V Sharma, Andhra Pradesh

*JAPAN’S CATASTROPHE – A WARNING TO ALL NATIONS*

Japan’s Earthquake, Tsunami, Radioactive blowout and Volcano eruption warns
all nations of the world not do the following:

Not to build tall buildings, by thrusting iron crowbars into the Heart of
our Mother Earth. Equally on par with this do not disturb the seabed and
construct Luxurious Floating palaces which will stimulate the sea to occupy
the remaining 30% of earth and the mankind will disappear in the sea.

Not to build Nuclear Reactors, which will destroy the whole world in
seconds, or kill everybody slowly.

Not to produce more CARS, for which there is no space and oil on Earth; the
earth’s is only for all living things; making people forget walking, which
promotes all diseases.

Do not probe into other planets! Let them run on their own way. If you wish
to visit them they also will be prompted to visit you as a whole and your
beloved mother earth will just vanish into thin air including all of us. Any
one single planet is enough to do it, among its billions of companions.

All world nations both Developed and Developing BEWARE, do not hurt our
Mother Earth by the above deeds. Extreme Technology imbalance the Natural
Eco System.

It is not possible to pour Sea water on an erupting Volcano, it is like an
Ant spitting on an Elephant.

If all countries ignore this first ever combined catastrophe, our beloved
Mother Earth will kill herself and it will take several million years to the
mankind to arise.

Let us believe now, that there is an invisible super being created you and
all is watching you and your deeds.

Beware! This Japan’s multiple catastrophes are only a tip of an iceberg on
our beloved Mother Earth’s Patience all these centuries of mankind’s cruelty
to her. *DO NOT KILL YOUR MOTHER. *