permaculture - [permaculture] The People's Supermarket

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The People's Supermarket
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 02:43:45 +0000 (GMT)

Although it seems that Food Coops are more common in the US, I saw a
fascinating show last night about a UK chef that is trying to start up a
similar venture in London.
This was a really eye opener and I would recommend it to all
permaculturalists out there.

Here is the link for the site.

http://www.thepeoplessupermarket.org/

And here is a public of link for a torrent so that you can download the first
episode.

http://www.torrentdownloads.net/torrent/1652520382/%5B+%5D+-+The+Peoples+Supermarket+S01E01+WS+PDTV+XviD-BARGE

If you would prefer to Dl from a private tracker, then please ask and I can
provide invites for Speed.cd and Thebox.bz

Hope that you enjoy the show as much as I did.

Chris