permaculture - [permaculture] solar food dryer construction plans

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: georg parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] solar food dryer construction plans
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:16:58 +0100

Hi folks:

for a project in Liberia, Africa I am in search of construction plans for solar food dryers. Small scale for home production are of interest, but also biger ones for village/commercial operations. For the big one it would be good to have a model where the temperature can be monitored with some accuracy (so it should include the use of thermometers). Are there any sites you can point me to? Any companies, aid agencies, etc.?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Georg Parlow
g.parlow@gmx.at
1230 Wien, Wohnpark Alterlaa B1/013
+43-650-8899345

  • [permaculture] solar food dryer construction plans, georg parlow, 03/25/2011