permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nuclear Power Lies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nuclear Power Lies
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:34:53 -0400

On 3/18/2011 8:05 PM, wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
I hope that you will agree that this is on topic for this list.

It isn't at all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/censorednewsnow

Spread this message, far and wide; especially into California,
NOW!!!

This guy makes it totally plain, just how you're being lied to. Of
course, this was one of the last videos exiting Japan, before G.E's
lackey (the USG/Military), cut off youtube access for the Japanese.

If you get me going about all the lies we've been told by the corporations, government and financial interests since 1776
everyone would leave the list (tying my hands together and typing with stick held in my teeth)...must resist...just chill out...

I've said it before; if you all want a list for permaculture-related but largely human rights, military-industrial-complex and environment
oriented issues let me know and I'll start one immediately.

Personally, I think it would be a great release valve for many of us
and enlightening too. Yet another list but would keep this forum on topic..