permaculture - [permaculture] CHEAP, QUALITY PORTABLE ELECTRIC NET FENCING AT LAST IN AUSTRALIA!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: Permaculture List <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] CHEAP, QUALITY PORTABLE ELECTRIC NET FENCING AT LAST IN AUSTRALIA!!
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:10:49 +1100

CHEAP, QUALITY PORTABLE ELECTRIC NET FENCING AT LAST IN AUSTRALIA!!

Following the demand of RegenAG® workshop attendees we are pleased to
announce that we are making available premium quality, US-manufactured
Portable Electric Net Fencing substantially cheaper than other suppliers
here in Australia.

Sheep, Goat and Cattle graziers can now get their livestock in and amongst
their tree systems or just efficient time control graze etc. with the
RegenAG® GrazeNet. This product is single spike 8/89/15 (8 horizontal wires,
89cm high, 15cm between vertical wires) x 50m - 5.5kg/roll and is priced at
$141/roll + Freight (according to postcode etc.). This is a saving of
between $190-$240 per roll when compared to others on the Australian market.
Use the savings to buy an extra lamb at the Bendigo Sheep Sales!!

Poultry growers will need a higher and denser net and for this we are
selling the RegenAG® ChookNet. This product is single spike 12/106/7 (12
horizontal wires, 106cm high, 7cm between vertical wires) x 50m -
10.6kg/roll and is priced at $218/roll + Freight (according to postcode
etc.). This product again represents significant savings of over $165 per
roll which is a lot of eggs and broilers!

You will need to allocate 0.25 joules + per roll and we recommend either
Gallagher or Speedrite portable or mains powered models from your local
stockists.

Sale of these products is through Australia Felix Permaculture (email
darren@permaculture.biz - Darren Doherty & Lisa Heenan) with 10% of sales
(not of profits!) going to RegenAG Ltd.

Pre-Orders are required with payment required upon receipt of invoice and
before delivery. Postage charges will be subject to quotation (via Australia
Post) and included in invoice (s). Pick up can also be arranged from our
base here in Bendigo, Victoria if you are in the area. We need to order
around 120 rolls in total to obtain these savings. Delivery will take
between 4-6 weeks following order according to our customs brokers/freight
agents.

Orders for this batch of fencing will close on March 15, 2011 so please let
us know as soon as possible how many rolls of which product you are after
and we'll process the order upon receipt.

So to summarise the products and ordering details again:

Supplier: Australia Felix Permaculture, 45 Casey St, Bendigo East, Victoria,
3550, ph 0431 444 836, email darren@permaculture.biz

Products on Offer:

RegenAG® GrazeNet - for sheep, goats and cattle - single spike 8/89/15 (8
horizontal wires, 89cm high, 15cm between vertical wires) x 50m - 5.5kg/roll
- $141/roll (GST inc.) + Freight (according to postcode etc.)

RegenAG® ChookNet - for poultry - single spike 12/106/7 (12 horizontal
wires, 106cm high, 7cm between vertical wires) x 50m - 10.6kg/roll - $218/roll
(GST inc.) + Freight (according to postcode etc.)

Thanks and we look forward to getting this in and out to you all whilst the
Aussie dollar stays high against the greenback....

All the best,

Darren Doherty
0431 444 836
darren@permaculture.biz

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

2011 RegenAG <http://goog_1946592595>® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop
Series Australia & Aotearoa/New Zealand
Autumn 2011 EU RegenAG® Tour with Darren Doherty - Spain, UK, Germany, EU
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles <http://www.masarboles.org/>, España
Head of RegenAG®, Ecosystem Investment Management Australia Pty.
Ltd.<http://www.eima.com.au/>
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: RegenAG® <http://www.regenag.com/> Workshop Series

Web <http://www.permaculture.biz/>
<http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
PhotoLog <http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz>
Australia Felix Permaculture
Blog<http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/>
RegenAG® Blog <http://regenag.blogspot.com/>

skype: permaculture.biz
phone: +61 431 444 836
and you will be removed from future dispatches.....

RegenAG® is a Registered Trademark of Darren J. Doherty

This message is only for the use of the addressee. The contents of this
email (including attachments) may be privileged and confidential. Any legal
privilege is not waived by mistaken delivery. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email or attachments
to the intended recipient please notify the sender by return email or by
telephone on +61 (0) 431 444 836 and purge the message stored in any
electronic medium.

  • [permaculture] CHEAP, QUALITY PORTABLE ELECTRIC NET FENCING AT LAST IN AUSTRALIA!!, Darren Doherty, 02/24/2011