permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Sayings from Keith Johnson

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Sayings from Keith Johnson
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:27:12 -0500

On 2/12/2011 11:11 PM, Kelly Simmons wrote:
Uhhh. Lawrence, What's up?

Air, sky, layers of atmosphere, sun, moon, stars, galaxies, nebulas, comets, pulsars, and other things....contrails, birds, planes,
satellites, ISS, dust, plant debris....

These are fundamental permaculture principles
from Bill Mollison and David Holmgren, not sayings from Keith
Johnson........

Kinda confused by this posting......

"Sayings by famous permaculturists quoted by Keith Johnson and posted to a forum" reposted by me, not having any idea who wrote them in the first place only that they were quite notable and laden with meaning;
could have been Keith who wrote them or someone else, I had no idea.
Sayings (from anyone) from (i.e. originally posted by) Keith Johnson.
It was the content that was important not how they got into list traffic, eh?