permaculture - [permaculture] hulu videos

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranandDave Nokes <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] hulu videos
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:07:56 -0600

For those outside the U.S.:
While I was very interested in viewing, these are unavailable outside the U.S.
according to the note that popped up when I attempted viewing:

Look at this great video on a mainland Chinese family who emigrated to
Canada to start and successfully run an oriental vegetable farm, using
migrant Mexican labor housed on site, sanctioned by their government.
Look at that loose black dirt - see him disk under previous crops
preparatory to new plantings. Look at the appearance and size of the
napa and bok choy, acres and acres of it and it all has the same
excellent quality. This is a must see (free) video for vegetable market
farmers:
Hulu - Earth to Mouth - Watch the full feature film now. - Sent using
Google Toolbar
http://www.hulu.com/watch/196596/earth-to-mouth?c=News-and-Information
Earth to Mouth
Feature Film|41:36|
Wing Fong Farm in Ontario boasts 80 acres of succulent Asian
vegetables. Here Lau King-Fai cares for young shoots, with the help of
her son and migrant Mexican workers. It's a long way from a tumultuous
life in China and an oasis of peace for 'Ma.'

  • [permaculture] hulu videos, FranandDave Nokes, 01/03/2011