permaculture - [permaculture] A call for help for an amazing cob builder

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, coblist@deatech.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] A call for help for an amazing cob builder
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 13:56:34 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,
I was just informed by a friend that Joseph a self taught cob builder need
our help. He doesn't know we exist and is looking for place to share and
teach his skills. He's willing to teach or contribute to our movement, but
doesn't know there are like minded folks. Please lets show him we exist and
connect with someone who needs our help.
Call:
619-888-2011 or "Amie Grenier" <amiegrenier@gmail.com>

www.californiachaparral.org/helpjosephdiliberti.html

Regards,
Ray

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities
that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual
Sustainability.