permaculture - [permaculture] Integral Permaculture -- webinar series

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Judith Newton <judithanew@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Integral Permaculture -- webinar series
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 13:58:29 -0800

From Academia de Permacultura NodoEspiral:

Integral Permaculture brings the ideas of Integral Theory to the process of Permaculture Design. The fundamental question is: how can we co-design a culture that envisions structures from a holistic, cultural-systemic and integrative perspective?

We are sharing a series of **stand-alone, free, online** conferences to help us align around this question. The English-language version of the conferences will take place every two weeks. Attendees are from Europe, America, and beyond. Upcoming webinars are December 29, January 12 and 24, and February 9 and 25

See full programme at http://nodoespiral.net To register your interest, click http://tinyurl.com/26l44ke

Please join us in this collaborative process, looking at the best of what we could create together!

Find us on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/32x5kz7

from Judith Newton
English-language Outreach
NodoEspiral

and
Transition Cotati
http://www.transitioncotati.org

Today we are faced with a challenge that calls for a shift in our thinking, so that humanity stops threatening its life-support system. We are called to assist the Earth to heal her wounds and in the process heal our own – indeed, to embrace the whole creation in all its diversity, beauty and wonder. This will happen if we see the need to revive our sense of belonging to a larger family of life, with which we have shared our evolutionary process.
~ 2004 Nobel Peace Laureate, Professor Wangari Maathai

  • [permaculture] Integral Permaculture -- webinar series, Judith Newton, 12/25/2010