permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: No-Till for Diversified Vegetable Production?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: No-Till for Diversified Vegetable Production?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 01:25:26 -0500

Fwd: No-Till for Diversified Vegetable Production?
No-Till for Diversified Vegetable Production?
Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>

A couple of years ago Steve Diver suggested that we host Patrice Gros
(Foundation Farm) for a workshop in Kansas City.
You can find a video of most of that workshop at http://www.kcnotill.org and
more specifically at

http://ia700106.us.archive.org/9/items/No-Till_Organic_Gardening_Workshop-2007_10_27/No-Till_Organic_Gardening_Workshop-2007_10_27_2-Gros_512kb.mp4

Also we have been trying to document our efforts at no-till in videos that
are at http://youtube.com/organotill

We have been able to beat bermuda grass in relatively small areas by
smothering it in summer with cardboard and straw.

Patrice uses rabbit manure on his beds.

Patrice is a highly motivated great teacher.

Hope this helps

Marty

  • [permaculture] Fwd: No-Till for Diversified Vegetable Production?, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/19/2010