permaculture - [permaculture] Warré hives - Google Search

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Warré hives - Google Search
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 00:25:12 -0500

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=Warr%C3%A9+hives+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&client=firefox-a&rlz=1R1GGLL_en

#
Beekeeping with the Warré hive -- Home
An experiment was started with six modified Warré hives in Wales, UK, in 2007. In 2008, beekeepers in Canada, USA (including Alaska) and Spain made Warré ...
warre.biobees.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Sustainable Beekeeping with Warré Hives
Modified Abbé Warré Hive - David Heaf's Warré Project.
mygarden.uphero.com/ModifiedAbbeWarreHive.htm - Cached
#
Warre Hive | The Bee Space
Warré developed the People's Hive after experimenting with over 350 hives of various designs and types. It was his goal to find a hive system that was ...
thebeespace.net/warre-hive/ - Cached - Similar
#
Ventilation Part 3: Warré hives take ventilation seriously « Honey ...
Jul 13, 2010 ... Ventilation Part 3: Warré hives take ventilation seriously. When we hear the term “ventilation” we often think of a source of fresh air. ...
www.honeybeesuite.com/?p=1152 - Cached
#
Horizontal Top Bar Hives and Warré Hives - Beesource Beekeeping Forums
2 posts - 1 author - Last post: Feb 5
We sell foundationless beekeeping equipment, particularly horizontal top bar hives and Warré hives. All of our equipment is constructed from ...
www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237107 - Cached
Get more discussion results
#
TOP BAR HIVES - Warré Hives - Mason Hives
Feb 27, 2010 ... Beemaster's International Beekeeping Forums > BEEKEEPING LEARNING CENTER > TOP BAR HIVES - Warré Hives - Mason Hives ...
forum.beemaster.com/index.php?board=96.0 - Cached - Similar
Where to buy top bar hives?‎ - Jun 9, 2010
Print Page - Long Hives‎ - Mar 2, 2010
Warre hive experiences‎ - Nov 25, 2008

More results from forum.beemaster.com »
#
Warré hives by FollowMeChaps © - Google 3D Warehouse
Nov 4, 2009 ... Bee hives to the design of Abbé Emile Warré ... Models in Warré hives. Sorted by date, Sort by rating, Sort by popularity, Sort by title ...
sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/cldetails?mid... - Cached
#
Beehive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
4.1 Langstroth hives; 4.2 National hives; 4.3 Commercial hives; 4.4 WBC hives; 4.5 Dartington Long Deep hives; 4.6 Beehaus; 4.7 Top-bar hives; 4.8 Warré ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beehive - Cached - Similar
#
WarréBeek
Nov 18, 2010 ... I have been building and working with Warré hives for two years. I have learned much from my Warré beekeeping experience but now the time ...
www.warrebeek.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Homegrown Goodness - Warré hives, a natural system
2 posts - 2 authors
Alternative Agriculture Practices :: Warré hives, a natural system ... Re: Warré hives, a natural system « Reply #45 on Jan 28, 2009, 2:25am » ...
alanbishop.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=alt&action...4 - Cached

  • [permaculture] Warré hives - Google Search, Lawrence F. London, Jr., 12/19/2010