permaculture - [permaculture] problem gophers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] problem gophers
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 07:50:18 -0800

I use to fight and trap gopher for years. now I only trap around young trees. they still eat lots of stuff I would like to grow . I plant new trees in a wire cage sometime but afraid I will grudle the root. I want to put in more veges . . I got gopher snakes , barn owls nest boxes and they have raised babies, cats , etc. I guess I need to do more container gardens . any ideas