permaculture - Re: [permaculture] How to drink raw milk

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: loren luyendyk <loren@sborganics.com>
  • To: Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] How to drink raw milk
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 05:51:32 +0000

This sounds like Joel Salatin's Metropolitan Buying Clubs
(http://www.polyfaceyum.com/)- except they "don't ship anything anywhere"
(located in Virginia). This may be the model of the future. I have heard
(but honestly not researched for California) that this is a loophole for many
value added products made in non-Health Dept approved kitchens, like home
brewed beer for example. The shipping part is pretty interesting...

Loren Luyendyk
(805) 452-8249
www.sborganics.com
www.surferswithoutborders.org