permaculture - Re: [permaculture] is it too late

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] is it too late
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:10:25 -0800

I got it down to once a week in summer deep. I was thinking the soil life must be linked and maybe all that digging around old forest trees will brake that link. the microrizziem sorry spelling . it may be too late and I don't see any runoff the land . I may watch the water flow in a heavy rain this year and see if I get any ideas. folks starting out today are sure lucky as there is so much permaculture education that its almost a turn key way to grow. ok lets draw it out , ok lets put it in next week. bring in the cats or plow and and plants etc. and boom its up and working. how sweet it is . 4 or 5 years and you are sustainable. the ideas just keep comming . it really has been a one straw Road Back To Nature.