permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Demo Sites in Europe?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Christian Skiba <c.skiba@gmx.de>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Demo Sites in Europe?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:57:39 +0100

Hello,

in Germany there are some interesting sites:

http://davyd.de/allmende/

www.lebensdorf.net

www.zentrum-prinzhoefte.de

www.siebenlinden.de

Greetings from Germany

Chris

By the way: so far as I know Sepp Holzer isn't a certified PC Designer and has never taken a pdc. ;-)

Am 12.11.2010 04:04, schrieb paul wheaton:
Sepp Holzer in Austria: probably the best example of permaculture in the world.