permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Demo Sites in Europe?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa Fernandes <hibernia33@gmail.com>
  • To: NE Permaculture <northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, permaculture@openpermaculture.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Demo Sites in Europe?
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:43:09 +0100

Friends, sorry for the cross-post but I am at Torri Superiore in Italy
right now and have met some young travelers from Finland here who are
looking for ideas on where to see permaculture in action here in Europe
(eco-villages or not). They have a year to explore wherever this journey
takes them so if you can suggest some sites that are open to visitors (and
they are open to trading some of their labor for a visit) pls do post. I
have seen some things online but figured I would go direct to the source:)

Thanks in advance for any info I can pass along....
*
Best,
Lisa
Lisa M Fernandes
*Resilient Homes | www.resilienthomes.com
Portland Maine Permaculture | www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
Eat Local Foods Coalition | www.eatmainefoods.org

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Demo Sites in Europe?, Lisa Fernandes, 10/31/2010