permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PDC = Permaculture Design Course or Permaculture Design Certification?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Andrew Millison <amillison@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PDC = Permaculture Design Course or Permaculture Design Certification?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 15:29:21 -0700

Bill Wilson and Wayne Weissman are top notch Permaculture educators. I
think their blending of a site-based with internet based course is
somewhat revolutionary, there's a lot of information people can just
read or watch on their own. Once they have the basic information,
deepening it with 8 intensive and interactive days gives the full
curriculum in my opinion.

I hear what you're saying with this whole conversation on the
semantics of "Certificate" versus "Certification". I had never thought
about it before this discussion arose. I'm going to use "Certificate"
from now on. Thanks for putting this all out there!

Andrew