permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog - New, now on Google Blogger

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Mailing List Blog - New, now on Google Blogger
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 03:18:01 -0400

Permaculture Mailing List Blog
http://permaculturelist.blogspot.com/

This blog is an external resource complementing the permaculture
mailing list at ibiblio providing archiving of posts with photos and
nested commenting.

<>

I have moved the mirror site for this list from Wordpress to Blogger,
same URL, just replace wordpress with blogspot.
I am now able to mirror all messages sent to this list as individual
posts (each has its own page, accessable from the homepage) with full
commenting in this new blog.
At this time I am allowing commenting by anyone including anonymous
visitors. This may change if I get a lot of spam.
RSS feeds are available as well as sharing by email and with Blogger,
Facebook, Twitter and the excellent resource Google Buzz.
Digg, Stumbleupon, Reddit and Delicious will be added if possible.

--
Lawrence London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com