permaculture - [permaculture] Austin TX Permaculture Course starts Saturday Oct 2

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jenny Nazak <jnazak@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Austin TX Permaculture Course starts Saturday Oct 2
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 08:00:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

The Austin Permaculture Guild begins its Fall 2010 Permaculture Design
Certificate Course tomorrow, Saturday October 2. We have a spacious new
venue, and can accommodate up to five more students. This is a commuter
course, which runs for 10 consecutive Saturdays through December 4, from 9am
to 6pm. Tuition is $600. For more information or to register, visit
www.austinperm.com or call 512-619-5363. You can register online right now,
and as long as we have spaces open, I will take registrations right up til
midnight tonight.

Jenny Nazak
Austin Permaculture Guild
512-619-5363 / www.austinperm.com

  • [permaculture] Austin TX Permaculture Course starts Saturday Oct 2, jenny Nazak, 10/01/2010