permaculture - [permaculture] PDC with Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton in Turkey, November 2010

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Filiz Telek <filizatbaraka@gmail.com>
  • To: International Permaculture List <permaculture@openpermaculture.org>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, general@europe.ecovillage.org
  • Cc: Selen Akhuy <selen.akhuy@gmail.com>, "Mustafa F. BAKIR" <mfbakir@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] PDC with Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton in Turkey, November 2010
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:52:43 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to share with you some exciting news from Turkey. *Bill
Mollison and Geoff Lawton will be conducting a Permaculture Design Course in
Istanbul, November 21 - December 4, 2010.* This training is organized by *The
Permaculture Research Institute of Turkey* (
http://permacultureturkey.org/en/).
Permaculture network in Turkey is young and growing by day and we hope that
hosting Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton here will help continue building
capacity and inspire people to integrate permaculture into their lives. We
also hope that some of you would be able to join us bringing your
permaculture experiences and stories to magical Istanbul for an
unforgettable learning experience.

Please take a look at the invitation attached for more information or
contact education@permacultureturkey.org for course inquiries.
Hope you can join us!
Filiz Telek

--
filiz

"Whatever the problem, community is the answer"

http://www.magicalmysterytour.posterous.com
http://kolektifbilinc.wordpress.com/
http://surdurulebiliryasam.wordpress.com

***Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
e-mail.

  • [permaculture] PDC with Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton in Turkey, November 2010, Filiz Telek, 09/20/2010