permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Texas Plant and Soil Lab

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Dick Pierce <dickpiercedesigns@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Texas Plant and Soil Lab
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:36:31 -0500

Super. Welcome TX Plant & Soil Lab. The secret as to who is the best
organic, natural, Permaculture-friendly soil testing lab in TX is now out
for all to use and enjoy. They are the best. Malcom Beck, one [of our few]
long-time C-TX guru's on soil and compost is a big fan of TX Plant & Soil
Lab. Both - any book by M. Beck and TX Plant & Soil Lab - are highly
recommended from here.

Dick Pierce

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <
venaurafarm@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> "Welcome to Texas Plant and Soil Lab
>
> Texas Plant and Soil Lab, established in 1938 in the heart of the Rio Grand
> Valley, is a leading national testing lab for Soil, Plant, and Water
> analysis.
>
> For over 70 years we have been perfecting the process of laboratory soil
> analysis, the Daubeny Extraction Method, utilizing Carbon Dioxide (CO2) to
> mimic the way plants naturally take in nutrients, and the Albrecht system of
> fertility balancing for optimum crop yields."
>
> http://www.texasplantandsoillab.com/
>
> Phone Number
> 956-383-0739
>
> Fax Number
> 956-383-0730
>
> Mailing (Physical) Address
> Texas Plant & Soil Lab
> 5115 West Monte Cristo Rd.
> Edinburg, TX 78541
>
> Geographic Address
> FM 1925 (Monte Cristo Road) 3 1/2 miles west of US 281
> Google command to search archives:

DickPierceDesigns@gmail.com
SE-NE (summer) & Austin, TX (winter)
Cell-512-992-8858 (all-season)
www.DickPierceDesigns.com <http://www.dickpiercedesigns.com/>

Running now: CitizenGardener.ning.com <http://citizengardener.ning.com/> -
Fall 2010 Classes - through Sept.
And, not far away: AustinPerm.com - PC Design Course - Austin - starts 10/2

-Dick's PC-Bio. on www.austinperm.com/
-You Tube Dick Pierce for video clips