permaculture - Re: [permaculture] PC used car salesman

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] PC used car salesman
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:20:32 -0400

On 8/31/2010 2:02 PM, Rain Tenaqiya wrote:

As I said, it was a typo, I wasn't paying close enough attention
and will make sure that does not happen again.

Obvious genuine scams will be reported here as they have in the past.
The one in France that was brought up by another poster would have posed not insignificant risk to paying participants from around the world. Alerts of this sort in this forum have proven to be worthwhile
over the years despite the few mistakes.