permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Another one....PC used car salesmen, scammers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Another one....PC used car salesmen, scammers
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 14:01:50 -0400

On 8/31/2010 12:10 PM, Jono Neiger wrote:
I dont think this post really deserves a response but Ill just say I
personally know some of the organizations and teachers involved with this
group and they are outstanding.

My apologies to you, the list and Living Mandala. I found their ad in my Google Blogger blog (AdSense) alongside another ad for some sort of permaculture course that appeared to be without question a genuine scam; mostly about money making schemes and real estate ventures using permaculture to draw attention to their business. It was the latter that I meant to alert the list about but instead copied the other link
into my post by mistake. Anyway see it as an ad for rather than against LM. I'll repost the link again, properly.