permaculture - Re: [permaculture] designing a movement ( was Ethics of Whatever)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: LBUZZELL@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] designing a movement ( was Ethics of Whatever)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 15:31:51 EDT

Many thanks, Annie. Some good wisdom.

Annie, as you are an experienced community member, do you have advice for
us on how to conduct this kind of discussion in the most constructive way?
The template most of us have from school and business is a sort of
competitive one-upmanship debate style, which doesn't seem to create or build

harmonious community. And few of us have studied things like non-violent
communication. I wonder how we can apply permaculture principles and ethics
communication methods?

Linda

In a message dated 8/16/2010 12:24:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,