permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Seeds of Change, supplier of open pollinatedseeds is no more; gone.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Seeds of Change, supplier of open pollinatedseeds is no more; gone.
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:13:36 +1000

G'day,

Thanks for the note Scott..That's unfortunate news as talking to Howard
(Yana Shapiro) it sounded like a lovely place with a long agricultural
history if this is the same place. Hopefully the new landholders manage it
with the past and future in mind....

All the best,

Darren

On 5 August 2010 13:02, Scott Pittman <scott@permaculture.org> wrote:

> To my knowledge Seeds of Change is still in business but closed the old
> experimental farm where seed breeding and research was done. This site has
> a lot of sentimental value since it was used after the Gila, NM farm was
> sold.
>
> Keeping the record straight.
>
> Scott Pittman
> Director
> Permaculture Institute
> www.permaculture.org

Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

UPCOMING EVENTS

2010 Regenerative Agriculture Workshop Series (Oceania & Beyond)
http://www.RegenAG.com

3 day Farm Ready Approved (Australia only) Keyline Farming Workshops,
September-October 2010, Tasmania, Victoria, NSW, QLD, NZ (
http://www.RegenAG.com)

2º Encuentro Internacional Amigos de los Árboles - 'Más Árboles ante el
Cambio Climático' - Institución Cultural El Brocense, Cáceres, Extremadura,
España (www.masaboles.org) 4, 5 y 6 de Junio, 2010

Earthworks Practicum, Eppalock, VIC, AU, 14-16 June, 2010

APC10 Permaculture Design Certificate Course, Cairns, QLD, AU, September
2010, (www.apc10.org.au)

Permaculture Design Certificate Course (with Christian Shearer), Tanjung
Sutera Resort, Southern Malaysia, December 3 -18, 2010 (www.panyaproject.org
)

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Patron Fundacion + Arboles, España (http://www.masarboles.org/)
Project Manager Carbon Culcha, Australia (http://carbonculcha.com.au/)
Vice President New Soil Security Inc. (US)
Originator: Regenerative Agriculture Workshop Series (http://www.RegenAG.com
)

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz