permaculture - Re: [permaculture] simple earth floor

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: seaseal <seaseal@got.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] simple earth floor
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 10:40:06 -0700

I just saw a film titled "Dirt" that showed people renewing earth floors in India. That's a great idea you have. We've made cob structures here and then covered them with an oil mixture to make them more water resistant so you might want to check out cob building also.

Cecile

seaseal@got.net

consume less, conserve more, create community

  • Re: [permaculture] simple earth floor, seaseal, 07/25/2010