permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Earthmover Interview

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Darren Doherty <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Earthmover Interview
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:07:28 +1000

G'day,

Thanks for the note Chris....following your note I have since uploaded this
to Vimeo <http://vimeo.com/13280763> where you upon joining you can
apparently download files...as for public torrent sites: I am not familiar
with how to do this and so went down the Vimeo route instead. Please let me
know if this doesn't solve the issue. I will in the meantime contact a
student who has uploaded some of my stuff onto torrents and see if he can
guide me otherwise....

All the best,

Darren