permaculture - [permaculture] Northeast Permaculture Convergence - Slideshow Link, Etc.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa Fernandes <hibernia33@gmail.com>
  • To: "W. Perm. Guild" <westernmapermacultureguild@lists.thepine.org>, northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Northeast Permaculture Convergence - Slideshow Link, Etc.
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 07:19:15 -0400

Hi All -

Sorry for the cross-post but I know you are all on various lists.... Here
is the link to the little slideshow from our amazing weekend together in
Unity, Maine (Thanks Even, Bill, Jamie and others!).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK1jJ14uPv0

I will get the details out soon for the other site where one and all can
share photos, video, audio, artwork, writing, etc. so that we can have an
electronic Convergence Proceedings to share with those who were unable to
join us.

Finally, if you lost something or just need to post a note, feel free to use
the comments on this lost-and-found page....
http://northeastconvergence.wordpress.com/parting-thoughts-missing-things/

All the best till next year!
Lisa

Lisa M Fernandes
Resilient Homes | www.resilienthomes.com
Portland Maine Permaculture | www.portlandmainepermaculture.com
Mobile: 207-229-2611
Office/Voice Mail: 207-370-7697

  • [permaculture] Northeast Permaculture Convergence - Slideshow Link, Etc., Lisa Fernandes, 07/05/2010