permaculture - Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jim Helwig <jimhelwig@mailcan.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] new permaculture news website
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:03:15 -0500

Lawrence,
I am surprised at the frequency with which you remove members. I subscribe to
several dozen discussion lists and don't recall seeing this type of
banishment before. In promoting the free and open exchange of information, I
would reserve removal for only the most egregious examples.

As an aside, are there other backup administrators of this list, or are you
the only administrator?

JimH