permaculture - Re: [permaculture] one million permies

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: maria morehead <spiralmother@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] one million permies
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:33:10 -0700

I'll do it too tonight when I have access at home~

maria
w. seattle

--
"We are all longing to go home to some place... Somewhere, there are people
to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our

"Love is never a relationship; love is relating. It is always a river,
flowing, unending. Love knows no full stop; the honeymoon begins but never
ends. It is not like a novel that starts at a certain point and ends at a
certain point. It is an ongoing phenomenon. Lovers end, love continues– it
is a continuum. It is a verb, not a noun." Osho

“If one went to the extreme of giving the patient the full details of
mortality and morbidity related to cesarean section, most of them would get
up and go out and have their baby under a tree…”
-Neel, J. Medicolegal pressure, MDs’ lack of patience cited in cesarean
‘epidemic.’ Ob.Gyn. News Vol 22 No 10

Supporting vibrant health in my community by providing education, nutrition,
herbal connection and ritual through grateful interaction with Gaia.