permaculture - Re: [permaculture] 1. Paul Stamets on the Oil Spill (Toby Hemenway)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Permaculture Cooperative <permaculturecoop@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] 1. Paul Stamets on the Oil Spill (Toby Hemenway)
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:57:33 -0700

hi again Toby, all

I made a post on Permaculture.TV about this... are you in a position to do a
video dialogue with Paul Stamets over Ustream or Skype regarding this and
record that conversation ? that would be extremely valuable ? easy to do and
timeley.?

I see that Paul is way ahead of the curve on calling for an organised and
scalable approach, an internet education/training module

http://permaculture.tv/the-petroleum-problem-paul-stamets/

would be happy to facilitate a Ustream/Permaculture.TV video dialogue to
discuss this for a wider audience and create a valuable video resource ?

thoughts ?

-N