permaculture - [permaculture] Pictures of many of the hand tools I use in my gardens ||| Permanent Biointensive Double-dug Garden Preparation & Handtool Information & Sourcelist

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Market Farming <marketfarming@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Pictures of many of the hand tools I use in my gardens ||| Permanent Biointensive Double-dug Garden Preparation & Handtool Information & Sourcelist
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 23:26:56 -0400

Specialized hand tools I use in my gardens for everything that needs to be done. In these pictures you will see many of the tools reviewed in my Gardening Hand Tool Sourcelist
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/gardening-hand-tools.faq

I have created a new archive of information and galleries of graphics.
http://www.ibiblio.org/marketfarming/handtools

(they are now uploading & it will take a while as they are fairly hi-res so you can make out details of each tool)
This collection of tools is, to me, the creme-de-la-creme of gardener's
hand tools. This batch is only part of my collection. I will take pictures of the rest at a later date and upload them to this same location.

Scans of old ag book covers and selected text:
http://www.ibiblio.org/marketfarming/handtools
(soon to be uploaded)

Anyone want scans of handwritten old timey Southern recipes?
I have a collection on Facebook and can copy them to ibiblio
if anyone is interested. For those on Facebook they are here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=158513&id=579517152&saved#!/album.php?aid=168305&id=579517152