permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Inching Closer to a Healthy Food Safety Bill « Carolina Farm Stewardship Association

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Inching Closer to a Healthy Food Safety Bill « Carolina Farm Stewardship Association
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 19:44:30 -0400

carolyn anderson wrote:
Thanks for this.
It's good to know there's some movement toward Local Food sustainability
relative to this bill.
Do you know how to post an article like those mentioned below, or the
original one in your last email on Facebook?
Can you write a post and just include the link? I'm new to social
networking and am not savvy on how to work the programs.

Here's what I have posted to my FB page so far:
http://www.facebook.com/LFLondon?ref=profile

Its very easy to post notes, comments and posts to FB.
You need the "Share On Facebook" icon for Firefox and or the Add This group of sharing option to send things you like to your FB page.