permaculture - [permaculture] the oil leak in SB years ago started the envermental movement

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "sals3" <sals3@cox.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "Organic Gardening Discussion List" <OGL@LSV.UKY.EDU>, "Sustainable Agriculture Network Discussion Group" <SANET-MG@LISTS.IFAS.UFL.EDU>
  • Subject: [permaculture] the oil leak in SB years ago started the envermental movement
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 08:29:41 -0700

Watch as see how man is destroying the Gulf. My hope is that people will see and understand how man is destroying the earth as we know it. I hope when folks see what we have done to the Gulf, we wake up. I worry about GMO , carbon pollution and the raping of the earth to make money. maybe when they see on TV all the destruction man is doing to the gulf we can stop defending the killing of the earth . they don't be leave in global warming or GMO contamination but there is no doubt man has caused this oil spill. wake up . when will they ever learn ,when will they ever learn. what is it going take ? I live in Carpinteria ca. and Santa Barbara and Carpinteria wants to start to drill again they want to vote it in this year. the people can vote to ruin our oceans the town of Carpinteria can open up our oceans to destruction even after we have seen it before. you know what they say those who don't heed history have to repeat the bad. they can sell us out for Oil money for our schools etc. they can buy off Carpinteria and destroy our beaches once again. . It is easy cal. now because Ca. needs money. how it is the folks can sell us out for the 30 pieces of silver? kill our oceans kill our weather kill our air kill our soil and spread their GMOs ,and oil spills and carbon while stealing the earth resources. wake up watch and see what you have done to mother earth. let us once again get back into sustainable living. wake up before it is too late.

  • [permaculture] the oil leak in SB years ago started the envermental movement, sals3, 05/02/2010