permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Keyline Super Plow Successful Test Run

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: katey culver <katey@earthandstraw.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Keyline Super Plow Successful Test Run
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:31:10 -0500

Very cool, Darren. I think you should submit it to "New Inventors". After
all isn't that what inventions are: an application of existing resources
that does something new?

katey

--
Katey Culver
www.earthandstraw.com

“The most remarkable feature of this historical moment on Earth is not that
we are on the way to destroying the world-we've actually been on the way for
quite a while. It is that we are beginning to wake up, as from a
millennia-long sleep, to a whole new relationship to our world, to ourselves
and each other.”
~Joanna Macy