permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Safe Seed Sources

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jamesdavid Sneed <harvestcircle@hotmail.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Safe Seed Sources
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:05:25 -0700

Thank you. I looked over your list and really like the way you organized it.
One of the garden classes I teach is about gardening with the elements of our
ancestors. For me that is air, fire, water and earth.
Where in BC is kaslo? Do you allow visitors? I have been "hearing" an
increasingly loud call to visit BC and its seedfolk and gardeners.
James David